Feast of Seven Fishes Inspiration
It’s that time of year again – we’re prepping for our Super Bowl, our grand holiday, our time to ✨shine✨
The Feast of Seven Fishes on Christmas Eve.
While scungilli, mussels, calamari, and lobster are considered to be the first dishes of the Feast of Seven Fishes, we’re going to modernize our menu and offer appetizers and main courses that appeal to our littlest elves and our wisest men.
The inspiration below comes from our most popular dishes, the recipes that were widely liked and shared in 2023. Preparing and cooking seven different fish dishes can seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. Our inspiration board below is intended to be achievable on this already very busy evening, and ensure you do not spend hours upon hours in the kitchen.
Key essentials to have on hand, and tips not to forget!
- Lemon wedges, lots of ’em
- Freshly grated Parmesean Cheese
- Do not skimp on seasoning BOTH sides of the fish
- Reely dry your scallops with a paper towel
- A great Avocado Oil
- A heavy duty cast iron pan
- Fresh herbs not only present better, but bring a punch of flavor